Thursday

Margaret Atwood Quotes


A ratio of failures is built into the process of writing. The wastebasket has evolved for a reason. 

Another belief of mine; that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise. 

Gardening is not a rational act. 

The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.

Their mothers had finally caught up to them and been proven right. There were consequences after all but they were the consequences to things you didn't even know you'd done.


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.


In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.


One I truly love of hers:  "Longed for him. Got him. Shit."



No comments: