Wednesday

THE VOICES IN MY HEAD: 
or "The emptiness blues"

I don't tell you how I feel anymore 
You used to listen, nod, care...

Now it feels like you're storing the information
Biding your time

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting to use it 
When my body aches like my heart
When the only constant I can sense is tiredness
When the voices in my head scream the loudest
That's when it comes...

"All you ever do is think of yourself...
All you ever do is complain.
You're not the only one tired.
Everyone gets depressed.
Why can't you see it?
Why must you be so selfish?
Why can't you think of me for once?"

All I do is think of you 
Think of the hell that being with me must be
Think you need sunshine and not constant rain
Think how you should be free from my sadness

I don't tell you how I feel anymore...

No comments: